Recognizing what you have accomplished and identifying what you want to achieve is an important annual check-up that everyone should do — here’s mine
- Started working for VC-backed startups in Manhattan at 14, kicking off my startup career and even getting paid for it too!
- Launched ‘DASI’ or Discover A Startup Idea — a newsletter connecting investors and entrepreneurs that eventually failed but would mark my first foray into entrepreneurship
- Learned to understand code and read multiple programming languages in highschool, though I have never personally coded since
- Attended the University of Miami and graduated in 15' with a bachelor’s degree in Management and Entrepreneurship
- Helped over 100+ students and alumni with their businesses during my time working at The Launch Pad
- Launched InvestReady (previously Accredify) as the CEO and successfully transitioned to the board 5 years later, including making an ROI from a secondary sale for all the founders
- Launched the Miami Venture Capital Association and served as the Managing Director to help organize and connect Miami’s capital markets
- Won the Miami Technology Leader of the Year award from the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Got recognized by Forbes and won the Miami Herald Startup Competition
- Launched Security Token Group, my second venture to reach a multi-million dollar valuation, including raising over $1,000,000 from outside investors
- Advised multiple companies and fund managers that went on to raise over $10,000,000 in combined outside financing
- Spoken at multiple universities, conferences, and programs on startups, entrepreneurship, blockchain, and private capital markets in the US and Europe.
As of the time of this writing, I am 25 years old and (more than) ready to pursue the next decade of goals!
- Formalize the Adventure Capital venture studio with Kyle Sonlin
- Launch 10 portfolio companies under the AdCap studio
- Have an 8-figure exit for a company that I started (likely InvestReady)
- Launch a completely tokenized fund product (and then do it again)
- Write at least once a month personally — ie. 120 blog posts
- Re-launch Royal, the universal loyalty engine, and create the first-ever Customer Stock Option Plan (CSOP)
- Structure the next-generation Multi-Family Office platform
- Develop a charity of my own and help raise over $1M for charities and ESG causes
- Connect and raise over $100M in combined outside capital for my own businesses and through advising others
- Get a case study written in the Harvard Business Review for introducing a novel concept to the world (likely for tokenization or venture studios)
- Get featured in the Forbes 30-Under-30 list (only 5 years left for this one)
- Garner an audience of 50,000+ followers on LinkedIn to inspire, share and connect with
I have failed at a lot of things in the past decade and I expect to do the same in the next decade. Seeing what I end up accomplishing and how these goals change over the decade will be a reflection of my character and ambition. I plan to share this publicly to hold myself accountable as I review my progress in my annual check-ups.
I want to thank my family, friends, and co-workers for their continuous support — it’s what makes all of this even possible. A major shoutout to anyone who has partnered up with me on a business or invested in me, you are the real crazy ones!